Biotech Services has an efficient service network throughout Pakistan providing as well as corrective services and maintenance to its valued customers through a team of foreign trained engineers.
Regular skill development programs for service engineers and other support staff ensure prompt and highest level of customer satisfaction
Our core service delivery comprises of:
- Installation of machines with following international and the standards set by principal
• Perform Preventative Maintenance to keep the systems free from errors.
• Keep the whole service network alive and Effective
• Maintain the Ordering and managing repair parts cycle times.
• Keeping up to date on administrative responsibilities such as maintaining customer service logs and internal service records.
• Maintaining daily communications with customers to ensure resolution and proper follow-up, leading to customer satisfaction.
• Maintaining tools and test equipment properly and ensuring they are calibrated.
• Meeting Health and Human Services, Environment Health and Safety and/or all other applicable regulatory requirements.
• Managing vendors’ service delivery processes in compliance with Health care policies.
• Utilizing the escalation process to resolve customer service delivery issues and conducting root cause analysis that will lead to effective problem solving.
• May include training of clinical staff on designated equipment.
Important Contacts for Healthcare Service Delivery:
Head Office Service Department
Manager Services : Mr. Muhammad Asif – Cell# 0301-8480574